Whew! It seems as though we just returned from Sun Meadow in Idaho following our 2014 Western Naturist Gathering and we need to begin the planning for our 2015 Gatherings & Festivals.
Carmen and I will be heading to Sunsport Gardens in February for the Midwinter Festival once again. I’m seeing a week filled with friends enjoying a myriad of workshops and I think we’re going to be swimming with the manatee again the year. What a great experience. I encourage everyone to give this experience a try.
The Eastern Naturist Gathering will once again be in the Poconos June 15-21. Our theme this year – Naturists Have Nothing to Hide – says it all. Won’t you join us at an event this year? We’re always looking forward to new workshops so send yours in early—I’m hoping to get a preliminary program online in January.
We’re returning to DeAnza Springs in Jacumba, California July 23-26 for our Western Naturist Gathering. If you haven’t explored the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park yet you’ll want to join us and enjoy a hike in the desert surrounding DeAnza. The scenery is breathtaking.
If you’d like to lead a workshop or some fun activity please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org the more the merrier! We have beer and wine sampling, a bit of yoga and massage, political workshops and careening down the hill on the slip-n-slide (another can't miss activity). We can always use some new ideas, but if you can’t lead a workshop but have an idea for one please let me know and I’ll see if I can find someone who can. I’m looking forward to seeing all of you at one of our events next summer. After this winter (which has barely begun) is over we’ll all be looking forward to some fun in the sun.
Be looking for registration information in the 34.2 winter issue of N magazine and register early as it helps us in planning. Thank you!
Download the Naturist Gathering Activity Signup Form.
Sunsport Gardens, Loxahatchee, Florida
February 12 - 17, 2015
To view photos from past Midwinter Festivals click HERE.
Midwinter Festival Flier - containing information and directions.
Phone: TNS at 800-886-7230 for more information and to register for this great event!
The 2014 ENG Flyer.
The 2014 registration forms are here! Download, then give The Naturist Society a call to make your reservation today!
To assist you in determining the Camp's location View a Google map of thier grounds or type the coordinates in your GPS: Latitude = 41.826332 and Longitude = -75.427001.
NEW in 2014 - to help you in choosing your accomadations we've updated our map of the GATHERING SITE.
Your 2014 Final Workshop Schedule is here!
A Few of the Many Reasons People attended in 2014:
- Slip-N-Slide (I personally highly recommend this fun activity!)
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Don't forget to pack your props!
- Star Search
- The "Nudely" Wed Game
- Book Discussion Group - The Giver by Lois Lowry
- NAC Updates
- DJ "Mike" will be spinning tunes Thursday through Saturday:
- Thursday Dance: Back by Popular Demand - Jammin' in Your Jammies. Wear your coolest pj's (no lingerie please.)
- Friday Dance: Time Warp Dance. Dress up in your Transylvanian Custumes - Dr. Frank N. Furter, Columbia, Riff Raff, Janet, Brad and let's do the time warp again.
- Saturday Dance: New Year's Eve Party. Let's celebrate the Nude Year together! Get all gussied up in your best bib & tucker (or not) and let's ring in 2014 right.
- TNS Membership Card
- If you are sleeping in a Cabin pack: 1) Top Sheet 2) Blanket 3) Pillow the bottom sheet and pillow case will be provided.
- Campers pack a WARM blanket or sleeping bag.
- Toiletries (including soap and shampoo)
- Beach, Butt, and Shower Towels
- BYOB. Camp Westmont supplies water, juice, coffee, pink lemonade, and ice tea all day.
- Bug Spray
- Food and Drinks: Makings for Smores. Local Beer to share for the ENG Beer Summit II. A Local Wine for the Whine and Cheese get together. Vintage Jewelry for "The Naked Rainbow Table."
- Your needlework for the "Stitch-n-Bitch"
- A Smile:)
2014 - Faeriefest Information
To learn how Nude Recreation Week™ got its start, read The Naturist Society's History as printed in 28.3 Nude & Natural
Ideas on how to Celebrate:
- Visit a clothing optional beach where they are sure to have special events celebrating 39 years of Nude Recreation Week™!
- Donate money to The Naturist Society and become a part of our caring community that has been promoting and protecting naturism for more than 30 years.
- Resorts/Clubs host an open house and invite the community to see what you're all about. Click to see our Network's Groups and Clubs are celebrating.
- Work on your all over tan.
Click to learn more about this annual event.
DeAnza Springs Resort, Jacumba, California
July 23 - 26, 2015
Phone: (619) 766-4301
2014 GATHERING INFORMATION:
The 2014 Registration Forms.
Check out the 2014 Schedule of Events.
Read an introduction to the Northeast Naturist Festival HERE.
Download the 2014 Festival Registration Form.
View the Fesitval Schedule of Activities.
Click for a list of this years children's activities.
Cheak out the 2014 Festival's Tasty Meal Package.
CANADIAN NATURIST FESTIVAL
Domaine Soleil de l'Amitié, Drummondville, Quebec, CANADA
August 6 - 9, 2015
Phone: (819) 478-3661
Registration & Program Information Coming Soon.
View the Fesitval Schedule of Activities.
LEE BAXANDALL MEMORIAL VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park, East Gwillimbury, ON, CANADA
August 14 - 16, 2015
Phone: +1 (905) 473-6060 or 1-888-373-9124
Call or visit Bare Oak's website for more information.
Don't Miss the FAMILY…FRIENDSHIP…FUN
Click HERE to go to the top of the page.